کتاب Briette اثر Anita Valle زبان اصلی
Briette never asked for any of this. She wasn’t meant to be a princess. She refuses to wear a crown, doesn’t care for fancy dresses, and going to balls is a punishment. If she hadn’t been adopted by the king, none of this would have happened.
Then she discovers that the Duke of Merridell is in need of a chambermaid. And though it seems crazy, Briette decides to disguise herself as a servant and take the position. It will give her a chance to try life as a commoner, a life where she can be invisible. She doesn’t tell a single soul, not even her eight sisters.
But as Briette adjusts to heavy chores, rude remarks, and prickly straw beds, she is shocked to learn that someone else is working under cover. And his plans are much more sinister. Furthermore, she is troubled by a haunting dream that seems to come from her childhood. All Briette wanted was a vacation from being a princess. But if she doesn’t act soon, she may never be a princess again.
The Nine Princesses is a series that chronicles the adventures of an unconventional family of princesses, the struggles they face in a kingdom often hostile to their humble origins, and the day-to-day dramas of nine young women whose personalities often clash like swords. Fans of Gail Carson Levine and Shannon Hale would enjoy these princess novels.
About the author
Hi there! I’m Anita, an author, artist, and mommy with not enough time to do any of those things. I’m sure you understand. Here are 10 semi-interesting facts about myself:
1. I was born in Philadelphia, PA. Honk if you know what ‘hoagies’ are.
2. I was home-schooled.
3. I started drawing when I was two years old. My dad would draw a big bus for me and I’d draw a happy face in each window.
4. I’m a chocoholic who’s allergic to chocolate!!! Yes, I’m living the nightmare. Chocolate makes me bad-tempered, hysterical, or both. I sure miss ice cream sandwiches. And M&Ms. And brownies. And chocolate milkshakes. And Oreo cookies….
5. I LOVE literary novels, any book that exemplifies the beauty of language. “In vain have I struggled, it will not do! You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” (sigh)
6. I was once a donor for a bone marrow transplant. The recipient was my little sister. I was eleven years old at the time.
7. I collect piggy banks and paint them too! My favorite so far is the leopard-print piggy.
8. I can’t. watch. horror movies.
9. I now live in upstate New York. After Philadelphia, I can’t get used to all this grass.
10. I will never outgrow the Super Mario Brothers! Hopefully that makes me a cool mom.
خرید کتاب Briette
هم اکنون میتوانید برای خرید کتاب Briette اثر Anita Valle زبان اصلی از فروشگاه اینترنتی کتاب روز اقدام کنید و در اسرع وقت کتاب را درب منزل خود تحویل بگیرید. همچنین سایر کتاب های مورد نیاز شما نیز در بانک کتاب روز قابل سفارش است.
|جلد کتاب:||شومیز (جلد نرم)|
|قطع کتاب:||سایز رقعی|
|رنگ صفحات:||چاپ سیاه و سفید|
|نوع کاغذ:||کاغذ تحریر|
کتاب روز همواره تلاش نموده با همکاری مشاورین و اساتید بنام شرایط خرید کتاب و امکان مشاوره برای انتخاب بهترین کتاب ها را برای شما بازدید کننده محترم فراهم نماید. اگر کتاب خاصی مدنظر شما است که در سایت نتوانستید آن را بیابید به راحتی از طریق شمارههای دفتر، واتس آپ و یا فرم درخواست کتاب آن را ثبت کنید.